Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

achat d'une 301

Pour discuter de tout et de rien, autour de la Peugeot 301

achat d'une 301

Messagepar mounir09 » Lun 21 Déc 2015 20:08

je viens d'achter une 301 - 2013 - 80.000 km au compteur.
Elle me parait une bonne voiture mais je trouve bizarre le son du moteur 03 cylindres.
mounir09
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Voiture: 301 1.2 VTI

Re: achat d'une 301

Messagepar KRID 1 » Lun 21 Déc 2015 20:30

Bonsoir Mounir bienvenu au forum bien sur le trois cylindres il est bruyant , il est différent du quatre cylindres , :bravo:
KRID 1
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Voiture: peugeot 301 1.6 vti

Messagepar Bestwings » Mar 22 Déc 2015 14:03

Sans être indiscret combien tu l'as payée ?
Bestwings
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Voiture: 301 HDI/c-élysée 1.6VTI

Messagepar Sky-2001 » Mar 22 Déc 2015 14:44

assalam alikom , felicitations la 301 est une exellente berline , mais le moteur 3 cylindre n'est vraiment pas fait pour elle , elle est meilleur dans sa version HDI , et genralement les moteurs de petite cylindrée sont tous bruiants.
Sky-2001
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Voiture: Nissan Sunny N17 Facelift

Messagepar kranaud48 » Mar 15 Nov 2016 04:54

KRID 1 a écrit:Bonsoir Mounir bienvenu au forum bien sur le trois cylindres il est bruyant Mobilier pas cher, il est différent du quatre cylindres , :bravo:

Mais pour une 3 cylindres elle a bien de l'allure.
kranaud48
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Voiture: 306

Messagepar Route71 » Ven 18 Nov 2016 15:36

Salam mounir!

Les 03 cylindres sont bruyants, c'est comme ça. Mis à part cela, c'est une bonne voiture pour son prix. Attention aux freins, il faudrait que tu t’entraînes un peu pour bien doser la pression du pied sinon tu risques de rallonger la distance et te retrouver dans des situations faucheuses. Quand au capot .... c'est la merde!! La vraie galère! Trop exposé, il risque de plier si un couillon stationne trop près, la seule solution c'est celle que j'ai opté pour la mienne tu trouveras les détails dans la catégorie "Personnalisation" tu verras c'est facile, faut compter un weekend de boulot avec tout le matos. Bon courage, salam!
Route71
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Voiture: 301 1.6 ESS 115

22-44-22-44-180129 cheap football jerseys

Messagepar e9Jn6Bg36S » Mer 2 Mai 2018 11:33

According to a study titled Why Do Foundation Year Students Fail to Attend Their Classes that was conducted by Manchester Metropolitan University, "In the general cohort, there were two top ranking categories 'family obligations' and 'laziness' (16% each).

There no flag. That fair. I was lucky enough to pack Pogba from it so that well and truly covered the cost at the time. And about the completely non existent field of candidates. I like to paint my walls the color that I look good in! I just like to live in a seductive way in everyday life..

To me, FSBO just reeks of a seller who either thinks agents are a scam or they want every penny for themselves. They already said they can see 3 on the account (seller, buyer 1 and buyer 2). Using a sort of deadened form of the HIV virus to transport that genetic material into cells..

How futile and frivolous discussions about the rights of cheap jerseys supply the Jew appear to him. When the bell flexes away, it pulls in on these surrounding air particles, creating a drop in pressure cheap nfl jerseys that pulls in on more surrounding air particles, which creates another drop in pressure that pulls in particles that are even farther out and so on.

The scarier thing to me is that I realize this (I don think a lot of people realize this about themselves), and I fully Josh Martin Jersey
accept that I will twist and manipulate my own words in order to make sure that gun rights succeed in the event that some evidence comes along that hints at merit for the gun control movement.

Basically, if the ground water pressure is great enough, it will push up on a small float, which opens the valve. https://www.buffalobillsonline.com/bradley-sylve-jersey-c_100.html
After all, in real life, animal husbandry tends to result in a dumber, more docile version of the original wild animal (my wife's friends have said she has trained me well).. wholesale nfb jerseys

Have you not seen Pitch Perfect? Come on!. The email that sparked this particular episode appears to be an example of a time when the determination was correct.. This book is a wonderful living book that ties Gauguin to Van Gogh. The Expert meeting provided a forum for intensive exchanges of knowledge and experience relating to https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/brendan-langley-jersey-c_42.html
norms and standards, institutional arrangements, governance, technologies and actual practice related to accessibility and reasonable accommodation in the cheap nba jerseys physical environments as well as in the fields of information and wholesale nfl jerseys communication technologies(ICT).

This is the proper technique and is totally 6 Carlos Dunlap Jersey
reasonable if youve ever handled it for long periods of time and start to lose your stamina. These women add to the movies and television that Latin flair with the sexy curvy body and brown skin which some men find appealing.

Slowly start to increase the wattage, making sure they're glowing evenly from the inside out. The Walkers were ship owners in the business of ships.. People wouldn install them, another update would release causing them to fall behind and they be forced to download the full 3 4 GB dashboard file instead of a smaller partial file.

But I find it interesting that you mentioned your friend was conservative. Some typical monitor resolutions are 640 x 480, 800 x 600 and 1024 x 768. And even the armholes are cut smaller and long sleeves are shorter. Each game gets a THUUZ rating 1 100.

There's no way the bank fucked this up this bad. If it feels nice and soft, it is probably the real thing, close to pure gold, but of course everything has to be appraised professionally, if you want to advertise and sell. Making a new console from scratch, for proprietary games, is much much more a marketing thing than it is simply ordering a thousand pieces of that custom hardware..

[With Odell Beckham Jr.'s gruesome injury, the Giants are out of wide receivers]Sunday's injury report decimates the Giants in two ways.Theyhad the third lowest rated receiving corp heading into Sunday's matchup against the Chargers, per the game charters at Pro Football Focus; only the Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers were rated https://www.denverbroncosonline.com/brandon-marshall-jersey-c_44.html
lower.

Mmmm no. I still perma banned.. IE gameplay diversity.. I also tried to keep some interests of my friends so we have shared cheap jerseys supply interests to talk about occasionally online/visits [not that we need them, we get along so well]. Stocks finished with a split decision Friday after a wobbly day of trading.
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
e9Jn6Bg36S
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Bistrot 301