Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

capteur de température d'huile EC5

Pour parler de la personnalisation de Peugeot 301 : petites modifications, tuning intégral, ...

capteur de température d'huile EC5

Messagepar Route71 » Mer 9 Déc 2015 10:42

Salam!

Pourquoi pas un capteur de température d'huile qui se visserai en lieu et place de la vis de vidange moteur? Ce serai toujours ça en attendant de voir pour la sonde de température LDR, et pour cette dernière y a quelqu'un qui a une idée? Je sais que sur le bloc moteur coté droit du filtre à huile il y avait un bouchon sur le circuit de refroidissement du TU5JP4, malheureusement sur le EC5 il est bouché c'est à dire plus de vis... Dommage. Des idées en attendant que la garantie expire? Bonne journée à tous et que Dieu vous garde!
Route71
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Voiture: 301 1.6 ESS 115

Re: capteur de température d'huile EC5

Messagepar Route71 » Dim 20 Aoû 2017 20:27

Salam!

Voici la sonde en question....
IMG_20170820_195630.jpg
IMG_20170820_195630.jpg (1.72 Mio) Vu 237 fois

Du 16X1.50 de toute évidence!

Alors, maintenant que la vidange peut étre faite......
Voici la suite des événements, d'abord le support de l'afficheur qui n'est pas évident à faire.... mais bon. La fente en carré sur la droite du rétro est là pour l'interrupteur d'éclairage de l'afficheur de température.
Support afficheur Temp.jpg
Support afficheur Temp.jpg (1.04 Mio) Vu 191 fois

Déposer le plafonnier pour avoir accès à son connecteur et ponter le + après contact...
Cables plafonnier.jpg
Cables plafonnier.jpg (979.48 Kio) Vu 191 fois

Voici une vue du principal; un shunt, un rouleau de chatterton (ici un "3M"), et un rouleau d'isolant en tissu pour les frottements éventuels avec le plafond....
Shunt.jpg
Shunt.jpg (1.95 Mio) Vu 191 fois

Voici la sonde monté après avoir effectué la vidange.... Ne pas oublier la patte guide du cable pour éviter qu'il touche le bloc et frotter avec le cardan droit.
sonde carter 1 (2).jpg
sonde carter 1 (2).jpg (1.13 Mio) Vu 191 fois

Sonde carter 2.jpg
Sonde carter 2.jpg (1.5 Mio) Vu 191 fois

Sonde carter 3.jpg
Sonde carter 3.jpg (1.47 Mio) Vu 191 fois

ça marche au poil, j'aurais pu utiliser le commutateur de température intégré à la sonde mais sa température de commutation est trop basse (70°C). Affichage entre 80° et 90° en fonctionnement. Logiquement je suis juste.
Route71
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Re: capteur de température d'huile EC5

Messagepar Route71 » Sam 23 Sep 2017 22:59

Ce up est venu un peu tard, mais il fallait que j'attende la vidange d'huile moteur, encore merci de lire et éventuellement commenté. ;)
Route71
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

cheap jerseys wholesale cheap nfl jerseys 5-46-5-46-42811

Messagepar e8RT9so6Xl » Jeu 3 Mai 2018 13:39

Our hearts and prayer go out to these families in their time of grief and sorrow and we cannot even begin to imagine how these families must feel because many of us have never lost a child to violence even though I've come close to loosing my children to auto accidents on several occasions.

It about having self respect and a place to go everyday where you feel like a real 8 Ryan Kelly Jersey
person. In both texts 'true love' and the pursuit of it is arguably presented as something that isn't real, a fantasy, a fairytale. If something problematic were to ever pop up in the Recap, I have a real problem with telling them to make changes since they aren paid employees.This change serves both sides.

Ken said he became outraged at Crystal's screaming and insults and, before he realized what he was doing, he was stabbing her. He threw out 185 runners from 1st base in 2009.. We want to know what you learned about each other in a little game called isn't it bromantic? I'm going to give you a series of questions.

Plus, this sport will work many of your major muscle groups, as well as your core muscles.. If the wheel is traveling faster than the road surface an indication that the wheels are dangerously close to spinning then the engine is automatically throttled back.

Men, or rather, mankind, with all of its pride, greed, and lust can cheap jerseys supply not achieve this. Don't tell me you can't draw or paint freehand. So obviously 3 Jabaal Sheard Jersey
this spot is fairly close to the road. Understand what it means to be backstage to be a statement stage and efficient.

Clearly you don when you considering relationships between LGBT people to be sinful. The Russian curlers wearing uniforms identifying them as "Olympic athletes from Russia." And a day after that massive military parade in North Korea, its athletes set to March in the opening ceremonies.

Of course, chrome for browsing as it the fastest available. Adding to that matchup is the debut of Markelle Fultz, the No. The router may be set to pick a channel automatically and it will pick the one that there is least traffic on. Hattiesburg is a retirement community so there are really good hospital systems that cater to the community.

Compared to T20s, team star bowler now bowls 28 balls instead of 24, so more like a ArDarius Stewart Jersey
15% increase. This list can be applied to any position in business, and any area of life. In the morning we fell out for a few minutes of calisthenics, and some drill.

I personally believe it was my point to avoid being pulled over all together, although admittedly yes that can be difficult at times depending on who is on patrol, although again I would say a LPT there (that is actually relevant) would be useful. In case you aren't yet cheap jerseys supply among her six million followers, Miller posts for each zodiac sign a generous and sparkling 3000 words or JC Tretter Jersey
more, absolutely free.

All options work fine. What he did on Crait was the best possible move he could have Jordan Poyer Jersey
pulled. Do you know about sister sizes? (Letters (like "A") are different volumes depending on the band size. "It used to be cheap jerseys wholesale that there were only two types of running blade, but companies are now offering a greater range for different competitions, adjusted to boost performance, so the challenge cheap china jerseys now is to find the right blade for the right person for the right sport.".

The tour guides know cheap authentic jerseys and don care, the ones that do care quit. While some stones were cast to enjoy and relish cheap baskball jerseys the sweet fruits, some were cast because it seems so tempting to just do it!. If you must snack, and I one of those, then bring a healthy snack.

Now, I still subbed, but I basically never really post or comment anymore. Think about a Zen rock garden and its minimalism in design. IF there are real world usages AND if it is easier to use than existing payment options then more people will opt to use Verge instead of PayPal or bank card etc.

Same goes for the ladies, step to the left with the left foot and slide the right foot near the left one with the right heel up. He was the quarterbacking version of an obelisk, built like an offensive lineman who had yanked the jersey over his pads.

cheap football jerseys
[url=http://merops.fr/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5267]wholesale nfb jerseys
cheap authentic jerseys
5-49-5-49-430058

9-41-9-41-566846[/url]
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
e8RT9so6Xl
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

cheap jerseys wholesale cheap baskball jerseys 5-4-5-4-40

Messagepar e9Jn6Bg36S » Jeu 3 Mai 2018 22:54

The Ascended Masters are working with you on all levels. When she passed out of school, she enrolled in a sports school for women that the Kerala Government had started in Kozhikode, and she was chosen to represent her state. She had third degree burns on six percent of her skin and lesser burns on 16 percent.

On the other hand there is white lies, half truth, the "grey area",and all sorts of supposed and assumed truths, but still only one absolute Truth.. Then comes a five game road trip.. We get morning slots for the playoffs, no Christmas games, I got about 100 more Lorenzo Mauldin Jersey
things I can say about the disrespect, but I gonna stop.

All of this can be disabled with a button press and the in game tooltip's location can be moved to anywhere on the screen, so if you have NEI, there is little reason not to have WAILA installed as well.. It not impossible [German designation for captured French M1921 Thompsons: MP.761 (f)], but the problem is that the game didn actually model the M1921.

What the point of a time stopping room if you still have to worry about time? So I calling Narnia rules here like someone else said because let me sleep.. I be https://www.ladodgersonline.com/justin-turner-jersey-c_29.html
damned if my daughter is going to wait on some useless manchild and be required to clap her hands with joy and pride when he throws his Dillon Day Jersey
shit into the washing machine once a month.. cheap jerseys wholesale

Blackfin tuna feed on small fish, squids, crabs, shrimp, and other invertebrates. Since doing it, i introduced some weights back into my workouts, but have learned which exercises to avoid (lunges have set me back the most).. Focusing back on requirements a crash for example while is a general bug and should not happen, there is an argument for user path.

They were happily playing around. For me, I rate it as high as 93/94 to be honest I loved it.. The instant your wholesale nfb jerseys front tires hit the log, floor it, dump the clutch, and you're in midair. "Up to that point, only 45 people had managed to travel the full length of the Grand Canyon by river," Holly says.

Or maybe you want to move up into leadership and make six figures a year. I cheap mlb jerseys 100% disabled vet with lots of different head, neck, back, knee, shoulder, pretty much whole body issues from too many IEDs. For the most important part it has to be random.

With Manson as a person, he's not somebody Melcher wants to be around. That aren't "official" AirPlay implementations. Even if you genuinely believe that fetus is a living thing and there is a moral imperative to keep it alive just like any other life, it still isn a "baby" with all the imagery that word conjures up.

A week or so later, they agreed to meet for a date in Domodedovo, a town outside Moscow where her aunt wholesale jerseys lived.. Many situations create a principal agent relationship between two people. 1. Before Fox News became a financial juggernaut, Murdoch had to stomach years of losses.

Robertson cheap mlb jerseys advocates marrying a girl before she can decide for herself. His dual life got easier to pull off when he relocated his family to the east coast, purchasing a compound in bucolic Shelburne Falls, Massachusetts, where his kids grew up and attended school.

Subtrates and soil types can get very technical which is why going to purchase potting soils can be so daunting. Alas the design is not what it was; the Cerachrom bezel and increase http://www.nyjetsfanstore.com/jeremy-clark-jersey-c_32.html
in size have destroyed what once was its greatest strength, which was its urbane disregard for design as such; it has, in a word, made the mistake of falling in love with its own hype.

Diagnosis A diagnosis for an auditory processing disorder can be distressingly hard to get, partly because doctors, like all humans, have a tendnancy to place their own personal interpretations on what people say. Patella Alta is a condition that can result to https://www.denvernuggetsonline.com/allen-iverson-jersey-c_15.html
weakness and instability of the knees and including its mobility..

Low budget games, indies). Armstong (1994) recognizes that students learn well when teachers incorporate projects in their classroom lessons. In other case you need cheap football jerseys to go in for sport. Of the four guys Shawn and I discussed, I put Jim Montgomery and Todd Nelson on one tier, and David Quinn and Todd Donato on a tier (possibly two) beneath.

5-43-5-43-426742[/url]
cheap jerseys wholesale
4-59-4-59-400796[/url]
cheap nhl jerseys
[url=http://hmotaku.net/forums/member.php?u=6029]cheap jerseys supply
<a href=http://www.cheapjerseyscna.com/>cheap Jerseys</a>
e9Jn6Bg36S
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Personnalisation