Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

Clay Matthews said, recounting a pregame talk with Rodgers

Venez nous parler de la commande de votre 301 : quelles options avez-vous pris, quelle finition, quel moteur, quelle couleur... ?

Une fois en possession de votre 301, passez dans la section "Vos 301" juste au dessus pour nous la présenter.

Clay Matthews said, recounting a pregame talk with Rodgers

Messagepar elaine95 » Mar 2 Juil 2019 03:22

The Lions still have no idea if they’ll be featured on "Hard Knocks" or not." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhitePride Of Detroita Detroit Lions communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsLibraryLionsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsFiled under:Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions still in the dark regarding “Hard Knocks” statusNew Darius Slay Jersey ,19commentsThe Lions still have no idea if they’ll be featured on “Hard Knocks” or not. EDTShareTweetShareShareDetroit Lions still in the dark regarding “Hard Knocks” statusPhoto by Gregory Shamus/Getty ImagesBy this time last year, we already knew the Cleveland Browns would be featured on the HBO training camp documentary series “Hard Knocks.” In fact, in the past four year, we already knew the identity of the “Hard Knocks” team by this point in the season:The conundrum, as it is every year, is that no team wants to be featured. “Hard Knocks” is invasive, distracting and some coaches argue that it could potentially reveal heavy-guarded strategies to their opponents. That’s why the NFL developed a set of rules to make it so certain teams could not turn down“Hard Knocks.” If a team does not have a rookie coach, hasn’t made the playoffs in the past two years and hasn’t been featured on “Hard Knocks” in the past 10 years, they must accept the “Hard Knocks” invitation if given.The Detroit Lions are one of five teams that can’t say no, but according to head coach Matt Patricia, they still haven’t heard anything.“I have no information,” Patricia said in his Tuesday presser. “I’ve been told absolutely nothing as far as that’s concerned. The organization has been told nothing as far as that’s concerned.”Rumors have been swirling over the past couple days that the Lions are one of the remaining teams still being considered. The 49ers have reportedly been ruled out. There was a report that Washington may not be in the running any longer Sylvester Williams Jersey , however that was quickly pulled. The other teams in consideration—the Raiders and Giants—haven’t heard much of anything either.Patricia isn’t sure how being featured on “Hard Knocks” would change how he would conduct team operations or alter Lions training camp, but admits he may seek a little help from those who had experience with the HBO show.“I probably at that point, would probably reach out to some of the coaches that have been on that before and see what they think,” Patricia said. “But right now for us, again, we’ll worry about it if we have to worry about it.” GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater lined up for a field goal but seemed a little antsy, gesturing with his arms like a quarterback calling for a shotgun snap.It turns out that was exactly what it was.Prater's 8-yard pass on a fake field-goal try was a high and a little wobbly, but Levine Toilolo was so wide open in the end zone that it didn't matter. The Lions' beleaguered season ended on a high note on Sunday, when almost everything went right for Detroit in a 31-0 win over the Green Bay Packers."Basically I was trying not to screw it up," Prater said. "It worked out, so it was fun."Not so much for the Packers (6-9-1) http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authentic-matt-prater-jersey , who trailed 21-0 at the half and lost Aaron Rodgers early in the second quarter after to a concussion. The quarterback was sacked and lost his helmet on the second play of the game.Rodgers played two more series before departing. The offense never got going even when he was behind center."Yeah, it was hard. We just didn't have any rhythm," interim head coach Joe Philbin said.Both teams had long been eliminated from playoff contention. But the Lions (6-10) at least got a little positive push at the end of Matt Patricia's first season as coach.Matthew Stafford threw for 266 yards and two scores, both to T.J. Jones . Zach Zenner had a 13-yard touchdown run for the Lions, who have won four straight against their NFC North rival for the first time since 1982-83. That was one bright spot for a last-place Detroit team."I think those guys fought all year. I think they're tough — mentally and physically tough," Patricia said. "It showed up in the game today."SHORT ON RECEIVERSThe Lions' passing game clicked despite a depleted receiving corps, with Kenny Golladay missing the relatively meaningless game with a chest injury. The Lions had decisive edges in total yards (261-67) and first downs (16-3) by halftime, with 11 of the first downs coming through the air.Zenner finished with 93 yards on 21 carries. Stafford was 20 of 32, while rookie Brandon Powell had six catches for 103 yards"It was an opportunity for them and obviously it was a big stage," Stafford said about working with the young receivers. "Not an easy day to catch the football, wind swirling, cold Womens Anthony Zettel Jersey , Lambeau Field."FINE FAKEPrater's touchdown pass gave the Lions a 14-0 lead with 10:36 left in the second quarter."Slow delivery, lollipop, but it was on target so that was a plus," Stafford joked when asked about the kicker's throw.OVER AND OUTRodgers walked back to the locker room around the same time his teammates were getting over the shock of Detroit's trick play.It was unclear exactly when Rodgers got hurt. He was 3 of 5 for 26 yards, not the way he wanted to finish even in a meaningless game."I said, ‘How long are you playing?' He said, ‘I'm going the distance,'" linebacker Clay Matthews said, recounting a pregame talk with Rodgers. "I said, ‘All right, I'll be out there with you in the fourth.' But it didn't play out like that."The Packers were also without receiver Davante Adams, who missed practice this week with a knee injury. Adams finished the season with 111 catches Womens Barry Sanders Jersey , one shy of tying the single-season franchise record set by Sterling Sharpe in 1993. Backup DeShone Kizer finished 16 of 35 for 132 yards and an interception, while Jamaal Williams managed just four yards on eight carries.Green Bay didn't top 100 yards in total offense until the third quarter.UNCERTAIN FUTUREThere is uncertainty in Titletown following a second straight losing season and the firing of coach Mike McCarthy in early December. Philbin, the offensive coordinator, went 2-2 as interim coach.When asked when he would interview for a chance to take the job permanently, Philbin deferred any questions to team president Mark Murphy, who is leading the search.Rodgers and Adams have each voiced support over the past couple weeks for Philbin."I was very appreciative of all the things they did all season and in the four weeks that I was leading them," Philbin said in recounting his postgame message. "And that we would get together tomorrow, we're going to have a brief team meeting tomorrow and we'll go from there."
elaine95
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers La commande de votre 301