Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

For the New York Yankees

Pour discuter de tout et de rien, autour de la Peugeot 301

For the New York Yankees

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Mar 12 Fév 2019 09:09

NEW YORK — http://www.indiansfanproshop.com/authentic-larry-doby-jersey , the question is do they start J.A. Happ in the wild-card game or hold off on using him until a possible division series matchup with the Boston Red Sox.Based on the fact Happ is lined up to pitch Sunday’s series finale against the Baltimore Orioles and it is 10 days from the wild-card game, it appears the reliable left-hander might be the one designated to start the one-game playoff.It actually took until after Friday’s 10-8 victory for the Yankees to announce Happ as the starter, but they said the date of the wild-card game is not related to how their rotation lines up.Article continues below ...“We just feel like we want Happ going tomorrow,” said Yankees manager Aaron Boone, who considered going with a bullpen day. We feel like it’s important for him to go. Hopefully, that gives us the best chance to get a victory.”Happ is 6-0 with a 2.39 ERA in nine starts since becoming a Yankee in a trade from Toronto on July 26. He has gone at least six innings in seven starts with the Yankees, including Tuesday’s 3-2 victory over the Red Sox.Happ is 3-0 with a 0.50 ERA in his last three starts and that includes a 5-1 victory over Oakland on Sept. 4. He also said he is not cognizant of the timing of his next start lining him up to possibly start the one-game elimination game.“You might not believe me, but it’s not my focus,” Happ said. “I’m trying to finish the season strong Bob Feller Jersey , give us a good position (for the playoffs). I think we’re good with whatever option, we’re comfortable with whoever it is.”Happ is 7-6 with a 3.03 ERA in 19 games against the Orioles.Happ will be pitching after the Yankees (95-59) celebrated clinching a wild-card spot Saturday thanks to a game-winning double by Aaron Hicks in the 11th inning of a 3-2 victory.The Yankees are 1 1/2 games ahead of Oakland for the right to host the wild-card game. New York is 53-27 at Yankee Stadium.“We know what’s in front of us,” New York’s Neil Walker said. “This is a big accomplishment for this team, but don’t get it wrong, we know what we got to do to get to where we want to go. We feel like we’re capable of doing that.”The Orioles will try to avoid making dubious history for at least one day. After leaving the bases loaded in the 10th, stranding 12 and going 3-for-15 with runners in scoring position Saturday, the Orioles (44-110) are one shy of the franchise record for losses, set by the 1939 St. Louis Browns.“It’s a good experience for us,” Baltimore rookie left fielder DJ Stewart said. “They’re trying to get into the playoffs and just to face a lineup like that and see how they’re fighting every single out Satchel Paige Jersey , so are we. We’re not in the playoff hunt, but it gives you a little experience of what the atmosphere is like.”Baltimore will start Alex Cobb (5-15, 4.90 ERA), who has not pitched since Sept. 11 because of a blister. Cobb is 3-1 with a 2.40 ERA in his last eight starts and opponents are hitting .232 against him since the All-Star break.Cobb’s run of positive results began Aug. 1, when he allowed one run and seven hits in six innings of a 7-5 victory over the Yankees in New York.He exited his last start against Oakland with a blister after two scoreless innings but is hoping to finish his first season in Baltimore on a pleasant note after feeling better during a bullpen session on Friday.“It’s feeling a lot better,” Cobb said. “Definitely feel like I’d be able to pitch again this year with it.”Cobb is 7-4 with a 2.90 ERA in 16 starts against the Yankees. SAN DIEGO (AP) — Javy Guerra raced around the bases with one thought in mind. And even if third base coach Glenn Hoffman had held up his hands, Guerra was going to ignore them.Freddy Galvis doubled home Guerra from first base with the winning run in the 15th inning Friday night to give the San Diego Padres a 3-2 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks in a game that lasted 5 hours, 2 minutes.“Even if I get the stop sign, I wasn’t to going stop Joe Carter Jersey ,” Guerra said. “Right away I was going to home plate.”Hunter Renfroe’s pinch-hit homer for the Padres with two outs in the 12th tied the score at 2. Renfroe was a late scratch from the starting lineup because he was ill.“He wasn’t feeling good at all today,” manager Andy Green said. “I kept asking if he had a Kirk Gibson moment in him or a Michael Jordan flu game. He said he had a swing in him, and that’s what he had in him. He was able to go out there and gut it out in the outfield. That was gutsy from him.”Archie Bradley gave up Renfroe’s tying drive.“He was fairly upset about it walking back into the dugout,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said. “I know that Renfroe is a very capable hitter and if you make a mistake to him in the middle of the zone, he’s going to punish the ball. Archie’s been very effective as of late … and felt like it was the right situation. He just made one mistake.”Guerra drew a pinch-hit walk from Matt Andriese (0-3) leading off the 15th and scored on Galvis’ double to right field.Colten Brewer (1-0) worked two innings for his first major league win.“It’s something that I will remember for a long time,” Brewer said. “I couldn’t be happier and it’s especially gratifying when it came in a long game like that. I just wanted to pitch in the big leagues and to get a win feels even better than I imagined.”Nick Ahmed’s sacrifice fly put the Diamondbacks ahead 2-1 in the top of the 12th. Ahmed sent a shallow fly ball toward Franmil Reyes in right and initially Ketel Marte wasn’t going to try to advance from third base. But when Reyes was tardy in throwing the ball in, Marte took off and was safe on a close play at the plate.Jose Pirela’s home run off Diamondbacks reliever Silvino Bracho in the seventh tied it 1-all. Arizona had taken the lead in the top of the inning when Chris Owings scored on a passed ball.Padres rookie starter Eric Lauer allowed singles to the first two batters he faced — after limiting the Dodgers to one run over five innings in his previous outing. But the lefty tiptoed out of trouble in the first two innings.From there, Lauer settled down. He gave up an unearned run and seven hits with six strikeouts in 6 1/3 innings.Owings opened the seventh with a single and John Ryan Murphy followed with a double. With the infield in, Galvis made a spectacular Francisco Lindor Jersey , over-the-shoulder catch in short center field on pinch-hitter Patrick Kivlehan’s popup to hold the runners.Marte drew a walk to load the bases and then rookie catcher Francisco Mejia let Robert Stock’s outside pitch bounce off his glove. Owings scored to make it 1-0.Arizona starter Patrick Corbin went five scoreless innings. He allowed three hits and a walk while striking out four but remained winless since Sept. 7.TRAINER’S ROOMPadres: RHP Brett Kennedy (left knee) had surgery and is expected to be healthy for spring training.UP NEXTDiamondbacks: RHP Zack Godley (14-11, 4.75 ERA) starts the middle game of the series Saturday looking to snap a four-start losing streak. His last win came on Aug. 29 against the Giants. Godley is 3-4 with a 5.40 ERA in his career against the Padres.Padres: RHP Jacob Nix (2-4, 6.81) makes his second career start versus Arizona, with both outings coming at Petco Park. He was charged with five runs and five hits while getting only two outs when facing the Diamondbacks on Aug. 16.
laiyongcai92
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Bistrot 301