Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

Giants-Lions post-game quotebook: Davis Webb’s

Venez nous parler de la commande de votre 301 : quelles options avez-vous pris, quelle finition, quel moteur, quelle couleur... ?

Une fois en possession de votre 301, passez dans la section "Vos 301" juste au dessus pour nous la présenter.

Giants-Lions post-game quotebook: Davis Webb’s

Messagepar liny195 » Mar 16 Avr 2019 08:15

“much better night White Saquon Barkley Jerseys ,” and more What were the New York Giants saying after Friday’s 30-17 victory over the Detroit Lions in preseason action? Let’s go inside the locker room and find out.Davis Webb’s “much better night”Coach Pat Shurmur said the second-year quarterback, starting in place of Eli Manning, was “calmer” and “had a much better night” than he did against the Cleveland Browns last week. Webb went 14 of 20 for 140 yards and a touchdown.“I’m pretty confident in my ability,” Webb said. “I just think I needed to hit the reset button and kind of figure out how I want to play football. I want to play football at a smooth, calm level, and again, I didn’t play my best game tonight. Guys around me made plays.”Wayne Gallman, who caught Webb’s touchdown pass, had this to say:“He’s a player. We all know he’s a player, Davis is the first one in the building and the last one out. He’s very dedicated. When he does have those downtimes, he doesn’t dwell on them. He gets right back into it and that’s why I’m glad he came back from last week where he didn’t have the best game to this game where he did way better. He had a good game, so I’m proud of him.”Shurmur on not playing Eli Manning“I made the decision earlier in the week that I wasn’t going to play Eli,” Shurmur said. “Here’s the thing with Eli and Odell, I felt like we were going to get better than practice work against Detroit for two days. They got a lot of good work and the unintended consequence of that, it allowed us to give Davis Webb more work. Because Odell got his work, we didn’t want to put him out there.”Quote of the day— Shurmur on Kyle Lauletta’s rushing touchdown Wayne GallmanGallman had 5 carries for 26 yards and 2 catches for 9 yards. He had an 11-yard rushing touchdown and an 8-yard receiving touchdown.After the game, he talked about how much different he feels as a second-year player.“I feel way more comfortable. You know, it’s a thing where we went through a lot last year, so I know I learned a lot. From what I learned, going into this year, really worked on in the offseason, pretty much everything from the passing game, to the running game, to whatever I need to work on in terms of confidence and it’s showing,” Gallman said. “I am having fun out there. I’m not so much worried about knowing the play because I already know it and just out there letting it loose.”Lauletta on his readiness for the seasonThe fourth-round pick went 2-of-5 for 27 yards and was part of touchdown drives of 12 and 59 yards, taking one of those in himself with the aforementioned “nifty” 10-yard run.“Good. I think I’m coming along. A couple of throws that I wish that I had back, a couple of near misses. I think it was the right throw, right decision Saquon Barkley Jerseys 2019 , just missed him by a yard or two and that will happen,” Lauletta said. “But we moved the ball well and we put up points, so I’m just happy with the way that the whole team played and the way we came out with the win.”Olivier Vernon on his role in the defense“Still, rushing the passer. Nothing really changed about that, so, just the mentality. That just makes it a little more aggressive. So, that’s pretty cool,” Vernon said.— “Kudos” to Jeremy Reisman of Pride of Detroit for passing along transcripts, and for the practice reports he provided leading up to the gamer. The misery continued for the New York Giants on Monday as they lost to the Atlanta Falcons, 23-20. The loss was the Giants’ fourth straight, dropping them to 1-6.Eli Manning completed 27-of-38 passes for 399 yards and a touchdown. Odell Beckham caught 8 passes for 143 yards, his first touchdown of the season, and surpassed 5,000 receiving yards for his career, the second-fastest player in NFL history to reach that mark. Sterling Shepard caught 5 passes for 167 yards.Saquon Barkley — 43 yards rushing, 51 receiving for 94 total yards — fell 6 yards shy of tying Kareem Hunt’s NFL record of seven straight games of at least 100 yards from scrimmage to begin a career.Despite the nice numbers for Manning, Beckham and Shepard, the Giants’ offense really wasn’t good enough. They got two touchdowns in the final 4:52, but did not take advantage of opportunities prior to that. The Falcons entered the game giving up 32.0 point per game, but the Giants didn’t get a touchdown until the game’s final five minutes.Moments that matteredTwo milestones for Beckham. A 51-yard catch in the third quarter made him the fast player to reach 5,000 receiving yards and gave him his 23rd 100-yard receiving game, breaking a tie with Amani Toomer for the franchise record.Two big misses: Late in the first half, the Giants missed a touchdown opportunity when Manning missed Beckham in the corner of the end zone. The Giants settled for a field goal. On a fourth-and-goal at the 1-yard line in the third quarter, Manning bypassed Beckham and threw incomplete to Scott Simonson.The game really hinged on these two opportunities. Out of a possible 14 points the Giants came away with only 3.The clincher: Giorgio Tavecchio nailed a 56-yard field goal at the two-minute warning to give the Falcons a two-score lead, 23-12. Tavecchio was signed to replace injured placekicker Matt Bryant.Clock management question: Trailing 23-12 the desperate Giants got to the Atlanta 1-yard line with 1:11 to play. The Giants had no timeouts remaining. Rather than clock the ball, they ran two unsuccessful quarterback sneaks before finally scoring on a 1-yard pass to Beckham with just :05 remaining. The curious clock management meant they really wouldn’t have had time for a Hail Mary even if they had recovered the ensuing onside kick.What’s next?The Giants face the division-leading Washington Redskins (4-2) on Sunday at MetLife Stadium. Game time is 1 p.m. ET
liny195
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Retourner vers La commande de votre 301