Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

I am an ant who is striving for a better life

Si le cœur vous en dit, présentez-vous, cela permet de savoir à qui l'on s'adresse par la suite :)

I am an ant who is striving for a better life

Messagepar ylq » Ven 10 Aoû 2018 08:18

I am an ant who is striving for a better life in the future Carton Of Marlboro Reds. I am the star of the sky, I am a littull of love and curiosity about everything in the world. When I was a child, I saw the hens hatching eggs. It was a few hours. But still childlike, still the little me. There were two chic flowers on the side of the road. I was amazed. A small donkey mistakenly thought that the bangs that curled up in front of my forehead were the leaves of Casuarina. I flew up, I was amazed; the clouds on the horizon showed a bright day. I am amazed. There are so many new things around me, there are too many surprises, they are deeply attractederful, bold and naughty. The sparkling summer is the world where I fly. With the snoring, I am like a little beast that has been hibernating for too long, and rushed downstairs with excitement. I only want to go to the big bamboo forest to eat bamboo core and mulberry, go to pick a wicker basket, go to ... but the teacher is not good, and the mother who bought t, 100,000 sorry..." I waved my hand and rubbed my foot, and my tongue stretched an inch.like a derailed locomotivrror, looking at my short stature, the pants under the sun-colored skin, I can not help but wonder: "Why am I always so small How Much Is A Carton Of Newports, really long?" Climbing the tree to hide and play, playing in the pool " "Flower diving", are my masterpieces, crazy all day long. It��s always a messy, curly short hair, like a boy, a little so make waves." Although I am still immature, I also have a small world of my own. I have some little secrets. I am worried about a trivial thing, holding a poem that makes me feel secr bean on the side of the school wall. Plum-like pink leaves Cigarette Online, trumpet-like pink flowers, only as large as soy beans. I can't help but pick a lot and fill the dorms: on the bed, on the cupboard, on the window sill, on the shackles Marlboro Gold Pack... all the little sour stalks, connected into a shallow green Newport Cigarettes Website. It is dotted with a few pinks. Looking at the students' heartfelt smiles, listening to the students' slight voice: "Small, not a point, seeing the dormitory has been dressed up as a peach flower." I will be happy with the flowers in thtions, did not break my expectations of life, dreams. I know that the head is not the most important thing. You should look at life with a normal heart and look at everyone in your life. I am a small one, but my heart is broad and small. It doesn't mean anything. It's just a display in the humanchange my height, I don't want to make my head "other person." I will not be someone else. I am still a small me.
ylq
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Voiture: ylq

Retourner vers Présentation