Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

It’s all but over for the final statistical goal for the Kan

Pour discuter de tout et de rien, autour de la Peugeot 301

It’s all but over for the final statistical goal for the Kan

Messagepar laiyongcai92 » Sam 12 Jan 2019 04:34

One more loss — whether it’s Wednesday in a series finale against the Pittsburgh Pirates at PNC Park Bo Jackson Jersey , or down the final stretch — and “100” will pop up in the loss column.Pittsburgh, however, still has one hope alive. That, is finishing above .500.Pittsburgh (76-74) knocked off the Royals (52-99) in its final at-bat in each of the first two games of the series. Tuesday, it was journeyman Ryan Lavarnway’s RBI single in the 11th inning for a 2-1 win.Article continues below ...The Pirates have won four in row, five of six and 10 of 13 on their way, they hope, to at least 82 wins.“It’s always important to have a winning season,” Pittsburgh manager Clint Hurdle said. “When things are taken off the table — to win the division is taken away — we are trying to win every game we play.“There is a level of competition that you like to keep in place when you’re playing teams that are fighting: the Brewers, the Cubs, the Cardinals. Different storyline here (against Kansas City).”The Pirates’ 76 wins eclipses by one their total in 2017.“We don’t need to get a shirt that says Paulo Orlando Jersey , ‘Let’s win’ or ‘We need to win 82,'” Hurdle said. “We had this conversation when I first got here. I get that. I think there’s always a sense of winning more games than you’re losing when you get to that point where it’s real. It’s real for us now. We want to win more than 82 games. However, our focus is to win more games than we lose right now because of where we are.”Both teams got good roster news Tuesday. Pirates catcher Francisco Cervelli, who missed Monday’s game because of illness, played. Pirates infielder/outfielder Adam Frazier, who left Monday’s game after fouling a ball off his right knee, pinch-hit and stayed in the game Tuesday. And Kansas City catcher Salvador Perez was a late scratch Tuesday because of lingering issues with a left thumb sprain, but he entered the game off the bench.Wednesday, Kansas City right-hander Heath Fillmyer (3-1, 4.76 ERA) is scheduled to face Pirates righty Chris Archer (4-8, 4.66 ERA).Fillmyer http://www.royalsfanproshop.com/authentic-danny-duffy-jersey , who has never faced Pittsburgh, is coming off his longest outing of the season, a 6-4 win Thursday over Minnesota when he gave up four runs and five hits in a career-high 7 1/3 innings. “He threw the ball really well,” Royals manager Ned Yost said. “We wanted to get him through the eighth, but he started to labor.”Archer, meanwhile, is running out of chances this season to prove himself as a worthy trade acquisition. He will be making his ninth start since he joined Pittsburgh from Tampa Bay July 31 and is 1-3 with a 5.49 ERA with seven homers allowed, including 0-2 in his past six starts.His last time out, he struck out eight but gave up four runs in five innings in a 7-4 loss Friday at Milwaukee.Archer is 1-4 with a 4.50 ERA in six career starts against Kansas City, all while with the Rays. Ron Vesely/Getty ImagesThe Toronto Blue Jays may be preparing to fire manager John Gibbons at the conclusion of the 2018 MLB season.On Tuesday, Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reported the Jays "seem destined to move on" from Gibbons Frank White Jersey , who started his second stint with the club in November 2012.Toronto holds a 51-60 record, which leaves the club 27 games behind the Boston Red Sox in the AL East and 15 games behind the AL's final wild-card spot, currently held by the Oakland Athletics.Gibbons first joined the organization's staff in 2002 as a bullpen catcher. He was promoted to manager ahead of the 2004 season and held the position through June 2008.The 56-year-old Montana native went on to join the Kansas City Royals staff in 2009 and spent time managing the San Antonio Missions at the Double-A level before returning to the Blue Jays.Toronto made back-to-back appearances in theAmerican League Championship Series in 2015 and 2016 but couldn't capture the team's first World Series berth since 1993. The Blue Jays missed the playoffs last season.In June, Gibbons reached a milestone by managing his 1,500th game."It means I've been around a little bit. I'm proud of that," hetold reporters. "I got some breaks too. That's what you gotta have in this game. A lot of really good baseball guys don't get them, and I got them."Although the Jays are only a couple of years removed from championship contention despite being stuck in the same division as the Red Sox and New York Yankees, it appears they are preparing to move in a new direction at manager for 2019, barring a miraculous postseason surge over the next two months.
laiyongcai92
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Bistrot 301