Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

New coach, same old Dolphins dysfunction.

Pour parler de tout et de rien, sans rapport avec la 301

New coach, same old Dolphins dysfunction.

Messagepar zhangzk » Mer 3 Juil 2019 07:03

DAVIE Zach Brown Jersey , Fla. (AP) — Two-time Pro Bowl safety Reshad Jones skipped the first practice Tuesday under new coach Brian Flores, who declined to specify a reason for the absence of the team’s highest-paid player.Flores, hired in February after the Dolphins fired Adam Gase, said Jones has been attending meetings and remains part of the team. But Flores declined to say whether Jones wants to play for the rebuilding Dolphins, or say whether he was disappointed by Jones’ decision to sit out the workout.“It’s voluntary,” Flores said. “He made a decision to train somewhere else. There’s not much we can do about it.”Jones is expected to miss this week’s three practices Shareef Miller Jersey , which the Dolphins are allowed to conduct because they have a new coach. They missed the playoffs last year for the 15th time in 17 seasons, and oddsmakers list their 2019 championship chances as the NFL’s worst.Jones, a starter for Miami since 2011, has four years remaining on his contract, with a base salary of $13 million this year. He played in 14 games last season and underwent offseason shoulder surgery, and his recovery contributed to his decision to skip practice, Flores said.“There are a few factors Devin Bush Jersey ,” the coach said. “He’s rehabbing his shoulder. He’s training. He has been here. He looks good. He has been in all the meetings. He is learning all the terminology and the defense. That has been good.”Jones’ willingness to participate was also an issue last year under Gase. Jones took himself out of a midseason game against the Jets and watched the second half from the sideline, unhappy with a plan to rotate safeties.Jones’ agent didn’t respond to messages seeking comment.Others missing practice Tuesday included receivers Albert Wilson and Jakeem Grant, who are still recovering from season-ending 2018 injuries.“Those guys are working extremely hard to get back out on the field,” Flores said. “Hopefully we see them out there as soon as possible.”Among those on the field was cornerback Xavien Howard, who tied for the NFL lead with seven interceptions last year and made the Pro Bowl. He’s heading into the final year of his contract and negotiating an extension.“I’m here today, and we’ll just see how it goes from there,” Howard said.Also taking part in the workout was veteran newcomer Ryan Fitzpatrick http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-diontae-johnson-jersey , the caretaker quarterback until the Dolphins acquire a franchise QB — which could happen in next week’s draft.Fitzpatrick said the team is in the early stages of learning Flores’ offense.“I think as long as we have 11 guys in the huddle and we don’t line up with 10 or 12, then I’ve done my job, and we’ll go from there,” Fitzpatrick said.Flores declined to talk about the draft. The Dolphins have the 13th pick and a multitude of needs besides quarterback.Issues with his star safety didn’t dampen Flores’ enthusiasm about his new job. He was hired after helping the New England Patriots win the Super Bowl as their linebackers coach and defensive play caller.“I’m living the dream,” he said. “It has been a learning process. Like the players, I try to learn and improve every day. This begins the phase I enjoy the most: coaching football. Today is a special day for me.” ALLEN PARK, Mich. (AP) — The Detroit Lions put rookie running back Kerryon Johnson on injured reserve with a knee injury.Detroit also activated returner Jamal Agnew from IR on Wednesday. Agnew has been out since Week 5 because of a knee injury. The Lions host Minnesota on Sunday.Johnson ran for 641 yards and three scores before his injury last month. He also had 32 receptions for 213 yards and a score. Johnson ran for a season-high 158 yards in a win at Miami and had 101 yards rushing in a victory over New England.“We have to keep the run game going like we’ve been doing since Kerryon got hurt Justin Layne Jersey ,” coach Matt Patricia said. “Kerryon, obviously, was great when he was out there and it’s part of the season of growing and learning as a young player, but right now it’s all about the Vikings for us and the players that we have.”Johnson, a second-round draft pick from Auburn, has rushed for more yards this season than any Detroit player since 2014 — despite playing in only 10 games.Detroit added depth at running back by signing running back Justin Stockton to the practice squad and cutting guard Salesi Uhatafe from it.Agnew’s return could help. He was an All-Pro last season as a rookie after returning two punts for touchdowns. He also plays cornerback.“He’s someone that works really hard and has really done everything we’ve asked to push through his situation,” Patricia said. “I think in the beginning part of the year and really through the spring http://www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-benny-snell-jr.-jersey , there was a lot of growth and a lot of development there, not only in special teams but on defense, which was great to see.”
zhangzk
Jeune conducteur
Jeune conducteur

Re: New coach, same old Dolphins dysfunction.

Messagepar GregoryKap » Sam 7 Sep 2019 15:47

GregoryKap
Vieux routard
Vieux routard

Voiture: 85475413772

Retourner vers Blabla