Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

stood on the sideline as well.

Si le cœur vous en dit, présentez-vous, cela permet de savoir à qui l'on s'adresse par la suite :)

stood on the sideline as well.

Messagepar liny195 » Jeu 11 Oct 2018 03:40

Coach Jay Gruden brings his Washington Redskins across the country in search of his first season-opening win in five tries. The Arizona team he's facing is a bit of a mystery.

The Cardinals have overhauled almost everything in the wake of the retirement of coach Bruce Arians.

New coach Steve Wilks http://www.officialknightsproshop.com/authentic-adidas-brad-hunt-jersey , defensive coordinator at Carolina last season, is promising a physical, power-running approach. But Gruden isn't sure just what to expect when the teams meet Sunday in newly renamed State Farm Stadium.

"That's a great challenge really. There's a lot of film to look at from their past history as coaches. Obviously, in Carolina and coach (offensive coordinator Mike) McCoy, we've got a lot of stuff on tape when he was a coordinator and a head coach," Gruden said. "It's just hard to figure out how they're going to use the personnel that they have and how they're going to go about putting their X's and O's together."

The 125th meeting in the history of the franchises will feature veteran quarterbacks making their debut with a new team, Alex Smith for Washington and Sam Bradford for Arizona.

Smith, acquired in a trade with Kansas City, hasn't lost an opener since 2014, but doesn't overemphasize the game just because it's the first one.

"Every team wants to start fast, every team wants to go 1-0 this week, but at the same time, I mean realize that, you know it's football," Smith said. "Someone's going to win and someone's going to lose Authentic Nick Nelson Jersey , it's not the end of the world. It's not going to define us."

Bradford is especially eager to get back on the field. He's coming back from yet another significant left knee injury. He said he feels better than he has in "a long time."

The offense he directs will center around the multi-talented David Johnson, who returns after fracturing his left wrist in the season opener.

"I feel good," said Johnson, who led the NFL in yards from scrimmage and touchdowns two seasons ago, "probably the best I've ever felt coming into a season, and I can't wait to get started."

Here are some things to consider when the Redskins meet the Cardinals:

FITZ IS BACK: Arizona's ageless Larry Fitzgerald returns for his 15th NFL season. He's caught a pass in 211 consecutive games, second-longest such streak in NFL history. He matched his career high and franchise record with 109 catches last season, second most in the NFL.

Fitzgerald needs 390 yards receiving to pass Terrell Owens into No. 2 on the NFL all-time list. He needs 92 catches to move past Tony Gonzalez into second on the career receptions list.

PHYSICAL PHILOSOPHY: Wilks has emphasized physical play and toughness in his first offseason and preseason programs, and he believes the team has developed an identity, one that's far from the big-play Cardinals of recent years.

"As much as we emphasize and we talk about the physicality and the effort," he said, "you've seen that throughout the four preseason games, attention to details, those kind of things."

A Cardinals coach hasn't won his debut game since Larry Wilson did it after Bud Wilkinson was fired 13 games into the 1979.

SLOW STARTERS: The Redskins are motivated by those four straight season-opening losses under Gruden.

Gruden went over all of those previous losses in recent weeks, added an extra practice or two this year in hopes his team's fortune changes.

"We're 0-4 Phillip Danault Jersey , so we should do something different 鈥?we haven't won one yet," Gruden said. "We got to have a better sense of urgency coming out of the first game. We got to start fast and eliminate the turnovers. ... We got to clean up the mistakes the first game of the year and be on our assignments and be fundamentally sound."

PETERSON RETURNS: Adrian Peterson went from out of a job for most of training camp to Washington's starting running back in less than a week. In his first regular-season game since November, Peterson faces the same Cardinals team he spent his last six games with in 2017, rushing for 448 yards and two touchdowns.

Peterson thinks the Redskins' offensive line will help him more than others in the previous couple of years, including New Orleans at the start of last season and Minnesota in 2016.

"Last couple years I really had to kind of force things," Peterson said. "I have guys in front of me that I can trust, heck of a group, so it's just being more patient."

ROLL TIDE: The Redskins have five players from Alabama on their active roster, most importantly back-to-back first-round defensive linemen Jonathan Allen and Daron Payne. They'll rotate plenty with Ziggy Hood, Matt Ioannidis and Tim Settle, but the "Bama Boys" are expected to be the difference on defense for Washington right away.

AP Sports Writer Stephen Whyno contributed to this report.

Robert Griffin III spent the final preseason game watching from the sideline.

Now it's time to wait.

Ravens rookie quarterback Lamar Jackson ran for a touchdown, Griffin III didn't play and Baltimore beat the Washington Redskins 30-20 Thursday night to complete its third consecutive unbeaten preseason.

Jackson played the first half and led Baltimore (5-0) on three scoring drives. The 2016 Heisman Trophy winner and first-round draft pick is sure to make the team, but coach John Harbaugh has not yet revealed whether he will keep Griffin, who's currently No. 2 on the depth chart behind starter Joe Flacco.

"It'll be tough. It just depends on the rest of the math," Harbaugh said afterward. "There's no doubt you want Robert Griffin on your team."

Griffin Womens C.J. Mosley Jersey , who broke into the league with Washington in 2012, went 27 for 41 during the preseason and showed no rust after sitting out last year. In Harbaugh's eyes, Griffin had nothing left to prove.

"We felt like Lamar needed to start," Harbaugh said. "Robert really didn't need to play. He's played a lot so far. He's a veteran."

The question is, do the Ravens want him behind Flacco or can they take a chance on the rookie?

"He makes our quarterback room stronger and he makes you better," Harbaugh said of Griffin. "He's been a starter. He's certainly a backup in this league, without question. It's not even close. I'd like to have him on the team. We'll just have to see how the math works out."

Neither team used its starters on offense or defense, accepted standard procedure in a preseason finale.

Kevin Hogan played the entire game at quarterback for the Redskins (1-3), going 22 for 38 for 272 yards with three touchdowns and two interceptions in his bid to unseat Colt McCoy as the backup to Alex Smith.

His first interception was returned 23 yards for a touchdown by Kai Nacua to make it 27-7.

"Hogan did some good things," coach Jay Gruden said. "He threw the ball in the heat of some pressure and made some nice throws. We'll evaluate it, but I think he did good."

Jackson went 9 for 15 for 109 yards and ran for his team-leading third score of the preseason. The former Louisville star looked far more poised than in his previous outings, but he failed to convert a third down and was sacked once.

"We only scored 13 points and had two field goals. That really wasn't what I wanted," Jackson said. "We'll be better next time."

Fourth-stringer Josh Woodrum played the second half for the Ravens.

Looking back on his fifth preseason with Washington, Gruden was pleased with what got accomplished.

"Overall, I think we got looks at everybody that needed to get looked at Authentic Olivier Rodrigue Jersey ," he said. "I think everybody had a fair shot. I think everybody had opportunities to make this football team, to show us what they can do."

Starting for the first time with Baltimore, Jackson opened the game with an impressive 82-yard drive, utilizing both his arm and legs. Jackson completed all four of his pass attempts, including an 8-yarder on a fourth-and-1, and fooled the Redskins defense with a 1-yard bootleg that he ended with a nifty side-roll into the end zone.

Hogan got the Redskins even with an 87-yard march that lasted more than seven minutes and concluded with a 4-yard touchdown pass to Brian Quick .

Baltimore added two field goals before halftime 鈥?the first following a 45-yard pass from Jackson to rookie tight end Mark Andrews, the second after a fumble by Washington's Samaje Perine.

Perine led the Redskins with 603 yards rushing last year, but now he's fighting for a spot on the roster.

INJURIES

Redskins: C Casey Dunn underwent concussion protocol.

Ravens: CB Stanley Jean-Baptiste hurt his right forearm on the final play of the first quarter, and Harbaugh suspects it's broken. The fifth-year player was expected to get increased playing time while starter Jimmy Smith opens with a four-game suspension. ... Ravens guard Randin Crecelius left with a back injury.

NATIONAL ANTHEM

All the Redskins players stood at attention on the sideline for the national anthem, as they did in Washington's previous three preseason games.

Every Ravens player stood on the sideline as well.

UP NEXT

The Redskins open the regular season on Sept. 9 at Arizona of the NFC West. Washington beat the Cardinals 20-15 last December.

Baltimore hosts Buffalo in the season opener on Sept. 9. Two years ago, the Ravens beat the Bills 13-7 in Baltimore.

New Orleans Saints Jerseys
liny195
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Présentation