Tout sur la nouvelle Peugeot 301

Williams and dependable ve

Si le cœur vous en dit, présentez-vous, cela permet de savoir à qui l'on s'adresse par la suite :)

Williams and dependable ve

Messagepar liny195 » Sam 11 Aoû 2018 10:01

Michael Zagaris/Getty ImagesThe grievance against the NFL filed by free-agent safety Eric Reid is reportedly focused on President Donald Trump as its overarching target.Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports spoke to a source familiar with the filing who said Trump is "the crystal-clear target in the complaint."The suit will point to Trump's rhetoric regarding national anthem protests John Ross Youth Jersey , saying the sitting president's pressure on the topic led to owners refusing to sign players who knelt or sat during the anthem.Reid was the first player to join former teammate聽Colin Kaepernick聽in his national anthem protest in 2016. Kaepernick filed a lawsuit last year claiming owners colluded聽to keep him out of the league.Reid said in December he understood it was a "possibility" his anthem protests would limit his free-agency options."I would say I understand that's a possibility," Reid聽told reporters. "And I'm completely fine with it. The things that I've done, I stand by, and I've done that for my own personal beliefs. Like I said Josh Jackson Packers Jersey , I'm fine with whatever outcome happens because of that."Much like Kaepernick, Reid has a history of NFL success. He was a starter for 69 of his 70 NFL games, including 12 contests last season. He recorded 52 tackles and two interceptions.The complaint alleges Trump had both indirect and direct contact with NFL owners in order to influence them against signing any player who protested during the anthem. Trump has been a vehement critic of those who he feels disrespect the anthem, famously calling on the NFL to fire or suspend any player who protested.His rhetoric led to a massive protest from hundreds of NFL players in September. The Los Angeles Chargers signed tight end Virgil Green to a three-year contract and kept safety Adrian Phillips with a one-year deal on Wednesday.

The team also extended tenders to receiver Tyrell Williams and defensive end Chris McCain.

Green spent the last seven seasons with the Denver Broncos Taven Bryan Jersey , starting all 16 games last year and winning a Super Bowl ring in February 2016. While largely serving as a blocker, the Tulare, California, native also has 71 career receptions for 807 yards and four touchdowns.

The Chargers haven’t announced publicly whether they will bring back 37-year-old tight end Antonio Gates Kerryon Johnson Jersey , who hopes to extend his record-setting career for at least another season.

Phillips played a key role in his fourth season with the Chargers, starting four games and making two interceptions with 47 tackles. He played extensively down the stretch while Los Angeles rallied to a 9-7 finish.

Williams started 15 games for the Chargers last season, catching 43 passes for 728 yards. The former undrafted free agent had a standout season in San Diego in 2016, catching 69 passes for 1 Minkah Fitzpatrick Youth Jersey ,059 yards and seven scores.

Williams was tendered at the second-round level, which means he would make $2.941 million next season. The Chargers have the right to match any deal offered by another club to Williams or McCain.

Williams could be attractive to teams seeking to acquire a receiver from the Chargers, who already have Pro Bowl star Keenan Allen, first-round pick Mike Williams and dependable veteran Travis Benjamin returning to one of the NFL’s best passing offenses next season.

McCain got increased playing time in his second NFL season Taven Bryan Jaguars Jersey , recording five sacks and 20 tackles.

liny195
Pilote du dimanche
Pilote du dimanche

Retourner vers Présentation